Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water

If you've been following my blog for a year or so, you know that I have been a fan of OMGWTF's "Bitch I will cut you" Bunny T-Shirt. (A great Christmas gift for the Bitchy Bunny in your life, or better yet Easter...). There's a whole menagerie of cuddly animals with attitude, to surprise and amuse those who dare to stare.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water....there is now, Pool Minnow the T-Shirt, created by OMGWTF and inspired by this blog.

I'll post pics later, but for now, here's the link to check it out, and buy one yourself. (I'm hoping that it might be possible to get them in kid sizes at some point).


Pool Minnow T-Shirt



Thanks, OMG. I'm honored.
Still just a minnow with big dreams of kicking butt up the food chain....and someday, maybe, being closer to the top of it. But now I'm a minnow with a new T-Shirt. Hooray! Laundry can wait another day...more pool!

1 comment:

adhesive remover said...

So glad you like it! :-) I'll put it up in kids' sizes soon... :-D