Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feeling groovy

Just a quick post to say that I've been too happily busy to blog much. Things seem to be falling into place. I love the new league and look forward to it each week. I'm getting in practice time, finding the discipline to really work on my weaknesses (instead of banging the balls around). I even wrote down a training plan for my practice sessions this month, which is the kind of thing I usually think about doing, feel I should do, and then don't. And, a couple of friends with skills have volunteered to work with me on my 9-ball game. It feels like good opportunities are finding me.

Not sure if it's that spring is here, or if it's just the pendulum swinging the other way, but its nice to feel like I'm headed in a good direction.

5 comments:

p00lriah. said...

you groovy makes me feel groovy. :D

redeeming myself said...

Good to hear! :)

Love the new layout....

billiard man said...

Being new to the billiard world & to blogging,I just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog. Love your all your helpful tips. I will keep comming back to it. If you are interested, here are my spots www.newbilliardballs.com & www.1stbilliardballs.com
Check them out!
Thanks & have a great day!

poolminnow said...

Thanks, guys for your support.

@rm....I think its the same layout as yours. Its nice to have a change, although to be honest, I was just goofing around with different looks, and then I couldn't figure out how to change it back.lol.

@billiard man, I will checkout your sites. thanks for your comment.

Michael Reddick said...

It's a very good practice to write down goals and objectives before you get to the pool hall. I'm glad to hear things are working out!