Saturday, January 5, 2008

Two-thousand and eight.....

I'm not sure what 2008 will bring for me in pool. I'm going to have to make some decisions about what I really want to get out of being in a league. On the one hand, I love my team. They are awesome people, and although I can get momentarily petty or bitchy about how I'm coached or about the lack of competitiveness, I really like each person I play with. And, I think there's enough raw talent on the team, that a good season could be just around the corner. Some nights I have more fun than I can really afford to on a week night (which is both good and bad). If I left, I'd miss them.

On the other hand, I enjoy learning and getting better and its fun to be on a team that's got a good shot at the prize....and maybe its time to meet other people. If only I could get my team to move to a more competitive division, but that's not likely to happen. We'll see...

No comments: