Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life before pool

Okay, just keeping up to date here.....I'm afraid I can't really report on my "Do nothing" tournament preparation strategy, as I was slapped with a last minute, critical assignment at work. I was pretty furious about it, because the crisis was totally unnecessary, and it meant I wasn't able to make it to the Singles Regional Tournament :-(. I had to forfeit my $100 without getting to play a single match. :-( And we'll never know what might have been.

On the plus side, I saved on gas and hotel and driving for hours....all of which I would of gladly suffered, well, maybe not gladly. Of course, if I didn't have the job, I wouldn't have the $100 in the first place, so I won't throw my computer out the window quite yet. Just sneak out to play pool more often. :-)

No comments: