Friday, September 14, 2007

Beware the Bunny


I'm both honored and uneasy that OMGWTF has listed this blog in her sidebar of pool blogs. I write this blog as my own pool-etc. journal. I'm a little worried that anyone who ends up here from that link will be disappointed. I'm lame. I'm only a 3... I can't offer any real pool wisdom.... I don't blog naked...(sorry, no). How could this be interesting to anyone but me???

But, if by chance, you have landed here from some other random route, you should check out OMGWTF , a truly entertaining pool blog. It is addictive. And I truly appreciate her scathing wit and ruthless parody of the various ways in which some men in the pool world have no idea how to deal with members of the opposite sex among them. I find strength from her humor...well, or at least I laugh my ass off.

Case in point, this "bitchy bunny" t-shirt I bought from OMGWTF's store....And while some people don't really understand what this has to do with pool, I have yet to find a woman in the league who didn't find it hilarious and spot on.

its perfect for league nights, except that the print is so small that no one can really get the joke without staring very close to my chest. The price I pay for my sense of humor.

Anyway, if I am wearing this shirt, don't be fooled into thinking I'm just a harmless, little bunny:


No comments: