Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Breaking up is hard to cue

Okay, okay. Yes, I did it. I cheated on my pool fast. On day 5, I snuck in a few racks at lunch. I had some time to kill....What can it hurt? Just a few balls....I think it was because the other day I read something about muscle memory lasting only 3 days before eroding. Not that casually shooting at lunch is going to help maintain muscle memory of a quality stroke....

What's probably worse is I've been cruising eBay for a new cue. I cancelled my snipe bid on a Coker that went for a great price. I've always wanted to try a coker, but at the last minute, it somehow didn't seem right, since my gut is telling me that both my game and my life will benefit from cutting back on the pool obsession. So, like a new cue is going to help me play less. Yeah, right. But it might be fun.

No comments: